About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday thoughts

Wow! You don't realize how much you depend on and appreciate your internet access until it is gone. My laptop finally died a couple of weeks ago. It was pretty much a problem from the day we brought it home from Best Buy and I won't be buying computer things there again. I decided to shop locally this time around and after some investigating I went to Eastern Oregon Computers on Main street (by Zimmerman's) Steve was great to work with and I now have a brand new computer built to do exactly what I want it to thanks to my wonderful mom.

No comments: