About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Monday, June 23, 2008

A whole week

without my sweet Amanda :-( She is gone off to church camp for thee week. She so looks forward to this every year and I know she will have an awesome week with God but I always miss her. It seems I miss her a bit more each year. I think maybe because she is getting older and before I know it will be heading off to college and her life will no longer be with me.

I sent up a prayer card at church yesterday for all the Junior high kids traveling to camp and for their week there to be blessed. When talking to Pastor Marc after church I said I should have added prayers for myself also to survive my week without my "glass half full gal". she is such a blessing in my life

No comments: