About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Monday, June 2, 2008

A totally fun day :-)

Saturday was SUCH a BLAST! I have to say there is nothing I love more than being in the middle of a large group of ladies who are crafting (I still miss the Friday night crops at the Scrapbook Station) and the creative juices were really flowing at the Girl's Day Out crop :-)

It was scheduled to run from noon to 8pm with my yummy Gooey chicken Burritos and Lorie's Oreo Ice cream desert but everyone was having so much fun we stayed later. I loved watching the ladies put their own creative twists on the layout and card projects that were provided. I wish I had remembered to bring my camera to take photos but some of them did say they would send me some to share. A couple worked on the calendar page of the month project and there were many other pages created too.

Everyone won an hourly prize drawing, Dawn and Cathy B won the surprise goodie bags and I will draw for the winner of a complete Magic Moments kit as soon as the last order is turned in.

Stay tuned for details of my next upcoming workshop "Christmas in July" hopefully to be held on the 26th.

No comments: