About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

a great cause...... cards for soldiers

I got this info on one of my scrapbook groups and wanted to share it here. I think this is an excellent project and plan to send at least 5 cards each month....how about you?

This site is for sending out handmade/stamped cards to our soldiers over seas. Just think of how many cards that could find there way to a set of grateful hands if we all just made 5 each month. I know that we are all making more then that for other things and this would be so worth the extra hour!!

http://www.angelstampersforsoldiers.com/as4s/

3 comments:

Andrea Amu said...

Wonderful start to your new blog... and good challenges too!
:)

Haley D. said...

Glad you've joined the bloggin' world! Great artwork and posts.

Laura Solkey said...

Awesome blog so far Peggy!!!